i like music, pictures, words and art. nothing belongs to me unless i say it does. enjoy.
Beyonce knows her way around a holiday surprise. The singer end-capped 2013 with an “exclusive visual album” that hit iTunes as Thursday ticked into Friday morning.
JAY Z ranks his solo albums.
1. Reasonable Doubt (Classic)
2. The Blueprint (Classic)
3. The Black Album (Classic)
4. Vol. 2 (Classic)
5. American Gangster (4 1/2, cohesive)
6. Magna Carta (Fuckwit, Tom Ford, Oceans, Beach, On the Run, Grail)
7. Vol. 1 (Sunshine kills this album…fuck… Streets, Where I’m from, You Must Love Me…)
8. BP3 (Sorry critics, it’s good. Empire (Gave Frank a run for his money))
9. Dynasty (Intro alone…)
10. Vol. 3 (Pimp C verse alone… oh, So Ghetto)
11. BP2 (Too many songs. Fucking Guru and Hip Hop, ha)
12. Kingdom Come (First game back, don’t shoot me)
Via Life + Times
Zappos Taps André Leon Talley
The Amazon-owned site has named Talley as artistic director of its high-end Zappos Couture business. Continue reading…Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.
*visits Zappos site*
Beautifully Captured by Lorna Simpson: Actress Lupita Nyong’o